Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

BLESSED BE...

I spent the last two days alone, completely on purpose - no phones, no people. I could have gone flying or to my spiritual center or out with friends, but my heart chose to enjoy quiet solitude instead - meditation, prayer, reading, (well, yes, some fb too :) eating healthy food and watching recorded episodes of Oprah's Super Soul Sunday. Watching & listening to Dr. Jill Bolte Tayor and Michael Singer impacted me deeply and was life-changing for me in so many ways. Wow! There are no mistakes... I think this weekend of peaceful bliss came about in part, thanks to the amazing, full, Blue Moon Friday night. It just captured my soul as I walked with a friend on the beach, under the moonlight, having our little ceremony of releasing all that we have no control over and that which no longer serves us. The tide was high, the surf was wild and I was in my element! Of course the beautiful sunset I witnessed earlier filled me with love and gratitude for life. I was listening big, time - STOP AND JUST BE. Not always easy with the busyness of life, seeming painful challenges and everything else going on... But love, miracles and blessings are always around us...I walked outside in the cooler air to sit under the trees for a few minutes when just then I saw two beautiful butterflies flying together, and land on the leaves for at least 5 minutes. I watched for a bit, then ran inside to get my camera, hoping they would still be there upon my return and they were! I felt so much joy watching them, content with life and each other. They flew again, landed again and I was reminded how bountiful and blessed all of life is, if we just stop, breathe, look, listen, feel, smell the roses and be in not just our 5 senses, but our 6th intuitive sense as well, that guides us in all ways, always. Today, I am truly grateful to feel refreshed, replenished, and ready to move on at a deeper level, at a pace that doesn't zap my energy or drain me. All is unfolding beautifully if I stay out of my own way and allow Divine Spirit and life to flow through me. BLESSED BE...

5 comments:

Mary A said...

Beautiful Jenny<3 Sending Love.

Sue said...

You are such an inspiration!

Dee said...

Gorgeous you. So true. I love how you include nature & love. Where they are so woven together. It's so beautiful.

Barb said...

This is so amazing and beautiful...I told you before...you are an angel!!! Im with ya for sure!!! I am taking some special time today and read your blog!Take good care and enjoy the day! BLESSED BE! You are an inspiration to me for sure! Yes...just allow life to flow through me! I am blessed and grateful. Thank you again.

Jeannine said...

Hi, Jenny. Your latest blog post was sooo beautiful and heartfelt. Thanks for sharing! Wow--