Followers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

HERE'S TO LIFE ~ EVERY CRAZY, LOVING MINUTE OF IT!

You know those crazy energy days where everything annoys you and you just feel off? Well I had one of those yesterday. The internet kept going out, it was a nightmare trying to switch my email from one server to another (still not done) blah, blah, blah... I finally surrendered last night and decided to take a long, hot, relaxing epsom salt, baking soda, lavender oil bath, complete with candles. The perfect way to release all toxins in mind, body and spirit and to let go of stress. As I lay there in stillness, I prayed; I meditated; I let go. Ahhh...As I got out of the bath, I literally felt pounds lighter, as if huge weights had been lifted from me. My mind was clear, my body felt good and I felt happy and calm. I went to sleep so relaxed and slept like a baby.

This morning I woke up feeling amazing - in gratitude for all of life's blessings. I often get Spirit messages that just "pop into my head," so I picked up my pen and paper and wrote down what I heard:

"Less sugar. More vegetables, sauteed warm salads, more exercise. Speak your truth with kindness in all situations. Honor yourself with boundaries. Relax. Spirit/God is with you all the way. Release all worry. Let go and hand "it" over to God. "It" will be self-corrected and self-organized. Go with the flow and enjoy each present moment where miracles abound."

I leapt out of bed with a joyful heart and an attitude of excitement. I felt FREE! I jumped on my treadmill full speed ahead! As I watered the garden after breakfast, I heard "Look up" and I saw beautiful HEART and ANGEL clouds all around me. What a blessed gift. Another powerful message for me. It made my day! Thank you Spirit. We are always surrounded and embraced by our loved ones, our angels and Spirit.

I just feel so thankful for all the good and all the blessings in my life. Though life can be painful and challenging in many ways, I am reminded of all the LOVE and support of family and beautiful friends who so generously give of themselves and their hearts. You know who you are and I thank you.

We are here for each another and to remind each other that life IS good and life IS beautiful and that together, we can get through anything. So cheers to LOVE and to JOY and to LAUGHTER and to CHANGE and to PEACE and to this amazing present moment, the only moment that is.

Lots of LOVE,
Jenny

No comments: